Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Impreza STI CS400  (Read 3009 times)
Scorpio
Members
Subaru Learner Driver

View Profile
« on: May 26, 2010, 09:03:45 am »

Face it, Subaru’s latest Impreza  WRX is far from being as radical as it was used to be, but this does not means that the car no potential, in the contrary and thanks to some companies like STI and Cosworth, we can now enjoy and feel the true power of our all mighty Hatcback.

Targeting some prestigious name, the Cosworth Impreza STI CS400 means real business and sold below 50,000 pounds in the UK, our cars show some nice numbers like 395hp under the bonnet with nonetheless than 398 pound-foot torque, rework engine and Turbocharger, improved and tweak ECU, lower suspension and stiffer body, our Cosworth Impreza STI CS400 is capable to reach the 0 to 100 in just 3.7sec… Yep this Cosworth Impreza STI CS400 really means business and would surprise many people if put against let’s say… a GT-R or even a Gallardo

jamcanman
Members
Subaru Drag Racer

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2010, 09:46:08 am »

give_heart party yahoo

When it breaks, upgrade.
Soon to be a force to be reckoned with.
jamcanman
Members
Subaru Drag Racer

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2010, 09:46:50 am »

umnik

Bigger than my pcket....

When it breaks, upgrade.
Soon to be a force to be reckoned with.
waynef49
Members
Subaru Tarmac Terrorist

Me and my STi ;-)

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2010, 02:30:33 pm »

Face it, Subaru’s latest Impreza  WRX is far from being as radical as it was used to be, but this does not means that the car no potential, in the contrary and thanks to some companies like STI and Cosworth, we can now enjoy and feel the true power of our all mighty Hatcback.

Targeting some prestigious name, the Cosworth Impreza STI CS400 means real business and sold below 50,000 pounds in the UK, our cars show some nice numbers like 395hp under the bonnet with nonetheless than 398 pound-foot torque, rework engine and Turbocharger, improved and tweak ECU, lower suspension and stiffer body, our Cosworth Impreza STI CS400 is capable to reach the 0 to 100 in just 3.7sec… Yep this Cosworth Impreza STI CS400 really means business and would surprise many people if put against let’s say… a GT-R or even a Gallardo

would love to see it go up against the GT-R down a quarter mile stretch.

I will never sell my STi ......EVER!!!!!! ;-)
Stig
I think I spend WAY too much time on this forum
Subaru Rally Driver

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2010, 08:45:55 am »

would love to see it go up against the GT-R down a quarter mile stretch.

I suspect the GT-R would beat it but it would be close.

2004 WRX V-Ltd

266whp and 244wtq

Flashed with Ecutek

Tuned by Unabomber
waynef49
Members
Subaru Tarmac Terrorist

Me and my STi ;-)

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2010, 11:15:22 pm »

I suspect the GT-R would beat it but it would be close.

yes,...maybe,...but on a dirt track, of even asphalt with very tight corners, the STi CS400 would have the edge.

I will never sell my STi ......EVER!!!!!! ;-)
(((buRRRble-B4)))
Members
Subaru Rally Driver

"BeRrRy- BuRrRble"

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2010, 08:31:41 am »

A gallardo?... thats easly over  500hp and no modifications .....naw i doubt that one would be a walk over..
Stig
I think I spend WAY too much time on this forum
Subaru Rally Driver

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2010, 10:46:10 am »

yes,...maybe,...but on a dirt track, of even asphalt with very tight corners, the STi CS400 would have the edge.

On dirt maybe, on asphalt, thats unlikely. The GT-R has more computers than an Evo could shake its left front tyre at and the last time I checked, no series production Subaru has done a sub 8-minute lap at the Nurburgring  Body BuilderBig Grin

2004 WRX V-Ltd

266whp and 244wtq

Flashed with Ecutek

Tuned by Unabomber
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: