Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Steering Wheel Mod  (Read 3868 times)
JASUBARU
Subaru Tarmac Terrorist

View Profile
« on: July 26, 2012, 10:43:44 pm »

For those who know me, you know I like to Blaze new trails with mods which haven't been done yet in Jamaica.

Right now my current project involves swapping out a standard Momo Steering Wheel in my 06 Cross Sports to one from an 07 Outback, with steering wheel controls for the radio.

The steering wheel is installed, but haven't gotten the wiring down yet to get the controls working.

Pics of the new wheel vs the old one soon come.

Btw, if anyone knows where I can get the wiring loom from a Subbie that comes stock with steering wheel controls, that would be much appreciated.

Updates to follow.
Spec B
Spec B
Administrator
Subaru Rally Driver

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2012, 09:52:22 am »

I'm regretting that I destroyed the evidence on BB, of our conversation about you not doing any mods ( maintenance ) to the new ride .

Love Cars With Quick Feet !!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcYRpEIkVUs
tweety
Executive Management Committee Member
Administrator
Subaru Rally Driver

"Live each day as if it's your last!!"

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2012, 10:56:26 am »

I'm regretting that I destroyed the evidence on BB, of our conversation about you not doing any mods ( maintenance ) to the new ride .

You know he will yield to temptation.....you really believed he wouldn't do anything  girl_haha girl_haha

" Be courteous to all, but intimate with few; and let those be well-tried before you give them your confidence. ADAPTED" Renewal of commitment needed
JASUBARU
Subaru Tarmac Terrorist

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2012, 12:14:51 pm »

LOL.

I'm not doing any performance mods. This is an in-car entertainment mod.  Grin
subster
Subaru Plebe

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2012, 05:41:52 pm »

There's a 2006 Forester like yours at RPM, I wish I could switch my Forester for it (manual also). I miss the gear shifting in a Turbo  resent
JASUBARU
Subaru Tarmac Terrorist

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2012, 11:01:46 pm »

There's a 2006 Forester like yours at RPM, I wish I could switch my Forester for it (manual also). I miss the gear shifting in a Turbo  resent

I saw it. It does look like mine.

Nah lie. I'm loving the stick. If you could get a similar price for yours as their selling price, then maybe you could give it a shot,  but knowing RPM, I'm sure they want well over $2M for it.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: